Mário Jorge Edmundo
Professor Associado at Universidade de Lisboa
Investigador at CMAF CIO – Universidade de Lisboa
- Professor Associado at Universidade de Lisboa (Dec.2015- );
- Professor Auxiliar at Universidade Aberta (Set.2005-Dec.2015);
- Researcher of the European Research and Training Network MODNET (Model Theory) (Jan 2005-Dec. 2008);
- Assistente at Universidade Aberta (Set. 2003-Set.2005);
- Researcher of the European Research and Training Network RAAG (Real Algebraic and Analytic Geometry) (Sep. 2002-Sep. 2003)
- FCT Research Fellow in Mathematics at CMAF – Universidade de Lisboa and at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford, England (Jan. 2002-Aug. 2003);
- EPSRC Research Fellow in Mathematics at the University of Oxford, England (Jan. 2000-Dec. 2001);
- DPhil in Mathematics by the University of Oxford, England (2000);
- Licenciatura em Matemática Pura by the Universidade do Porto (1995).
Model theory (Mathematical logic). O-minimal structures (analytic model theory, including Semi-algebraic and Sub-analytic geometry). Applications of model theory.